Audit of business processes in the company
Audit of business processes of a company operating in the retail/distribution business - a comprehensive analysis of key performance indicators of the Company's processes, all processes included in the supply chain (from manufacturer to shelf in the store). An audit is conducted to identify strengths and weaknesses, to determine the degree of controllability of business processes, to find errors and opportunities to improve business processes that can most significantly affect the efficiency of a business.
The main objective of the audit of business processes is to identify, localize, find ways to increase effectiveness and eliminate problem areas in the work of the Company.
The audit of business processes from Consulting for Retail company provides a formalized scheme of the Company's business processes, analyzed for its strengths and weaknesses, identified bottlenecks in the model of the organization of the Company's business, allows you to identify the most important process areas for further optimization of business processes, assess the possible effect of process optimization.
Consulting for Retail company audits business processes of the entire supply chain in the company, as well as its elements (warehouse logistics, pricing management, assortment management, etc.).
The business tasks of the Audit are primarily:
- Analysis of business processes of the audited business area in the company.
- Verification of the correct use of processes in individual areas, taking into account the presence or absence of specialized software in the Company's tools.
- Finding ways to change business processes in a company that allows you to get direct financial benefits from the introduction of new technologies.
- Analysis of the processes in certain areas of the audited business area of the company (as an example, warehouse logistics: Acceptance, Arrangement, Shipment, Selection of goods).
- Creating a plan for the implementation of the proposed innovations and adaptations.
The benefits of this Audit are primarily:
- Identification of areas that increase productivity.
- Description of the impact of the proposed changes on related processes.
- Prioritization of proposed changes.
- Obtaining a complete picture to assess the extent of change.
- Checking the effectiveness of the proposed actions and the feasibility of implementing the proposed innovations.
- Obtaining a proposal of the best tools and methods in the industry for optimizing the studied processes on their own or with the involvement of external resources.
When conducting this Audit, Consulting for Retail uses both work experience and an understanding of regional features of doing business (Ukraine, Kazakhstan, the Czech Republic, etc.) and experience in the use and implementation of industry-leading modern solutions for managing retail trade, distribution, and warehouse logistics and other processes on the projects of our Customers.
The success of the Audit conducted depends on the fulfillment of all necessary conditions that can significantly affect its results. Consulting for Retail Company adheres to and focuses the attention of the audited Company on these conditions, primarily:
- The composition of the expert group.
- Access to information, correct and reliable data.
- Customization and implementation of business needs for a pilot project.
- Detailed audit preparation (Check-lists).
- Project payback.
- Using the know-how of the Consulting for Retail team.
- Use of “BEST PRACTICE” in the industry.
As a result, after conducting the Audit of business processes, when analyzing the mechanisms of interaction between the divisions of the Company, an assessment of inefficient and problem areas are provided and a list of proposals for improving the audited processes is formed, which will allow:
- increase efficiency/productivity in the first place, without changing or reconfiguring the software (software) used, or with software adaptation;
- reduce costs/time costs;
- reduce costs/save financial resources of the Company;
- increase process control;
- bring documentation by internal policies and requirements of the state/industry regulations.
Based on the results of the service, Consulting for Retail is ready to assist in the implementation of the recommendations provided, including recommendations on the reengineering of business processes based on the Audit, their modeling, and verification, to participate in the development of internal documentation based on our industry experience.
Consulting for Retail – solutions for retail automation. Our company provides comprehensive consulting services in trade, implementation of IT solutions and business support. For all questions and registration for business consulting and audit of retail, write to [email protected] or book a consultation with a specialist using the form below.